Destiny Literary Guidance & Services was formed after Author Zadora Covington wanted to help other aspiring writers to excel at writing their first manuscript. She want to give aspiring writers a place where they can gain knowledge and wisdom about getting their book published and the ends and outs of the writing business, marketing, and other services ( websites,etc.) Destiny’s company also provides life coaching and mentors youth to success. The mentoring youth program is through her ministry, Inspire Our Future and is free to youth. Destiny Literary Guidance & Services provides writer’s coaching to aspiring writers. A writer’s coach helps aspiring writers overcome fear, procrastination, and excuses that keep them from writing and fulfilling their dreams of publishing their manuscript. Author Zadora Covington has the education and experience to coach any aspiring writer to their goal of getting their manuscript finished and in print. If you have a story to tell, but don’t know how to get your story on paper allow Author Zadora Covington coach you, her coaching skills will empower you to excel in writing your story. Destiny Literary Guidance & Services provides publishing information & services to aspiring authors. We also provide Christian life coaching & writing coaching for anyone who wants to fulfill their destiny in life or writing their first manuscript. If you’re walking through life feeling unfulfilled contact Destiny Literary Guidance & Services we will help you get a balance in your life.
Our Mission: Destiny Literary Guidance & Services strives to build, exhort, and encourage our clients to Excellency.
- Life Coaching:
- time management
- weight management
- work/life balance
- – Free 15 min. Consultation
- – By The Session ( $50/session)
- – By The Month ( $200/month 4-sessions)
- – By The Package ( 6 month package for $1200) client is required to pay two months in advance, then last four months due before sessions start. (4 sessions per month.
Aspiring Author Guidance & Services:
- – Fees for literary guidance questions is ( $50/ 2 hour meeting)
- – Fees for assistance services for manuscript vary based upon the services render. ( Website Design, Event Planning, and other social media services)